Friday, September 12, 2014

Around the Web: Guest Posts about Lorna Jane and The National Diaper Network

It's been a busy week, but I wanted to share some of the fun that I've had this week.

You won't want to miss my guest post over at Dallas Single Mom about the fun, Australian activewear line Lorna Jane that is designed for women by women.  It's fantastic.

Teia Collier at Lorna Jane Northpark
http://dallassinglemom.com/revel-awesomeness-lorna-jane-activewear/

In the post, I share my favorite pieces from the styling session and talk about how I added a little color to my active wear wardrobe and enjoyed this post-baby body a bit more.  It's a lot of fun, and if you see a Lorna Jane Active store -- go in and pick up a couple of pieces -- you won't be sorry.  In Dallas -- there is one in NorthPark Center and another to be popping up in Frisco soon.

Also, live on AskMissA, I share about the National Diaper Bank Network supported in part by Huggies' Every Little Bottom Campaign, the real problem plaguing American moms of Diaper Need and how you can help.



http://askmissa.com/2014/09/12/huggies-every-little-bottom-campaign-to-support-national-diaper-bank-network/


No comments:

Post a Comment